Excellent project managers must think “out of the box”. Whether working by waterfall or agile, though, project teams are always surrounded by constraints and deadlines which limit their ability to think openly. Innovative and flexible thinking is often a last resort during the “creative chaos” phase shortly before launch or when things get out of control, as they sometimes do. So why not plan a little creative chaos into your next project?
The Project Lounge can help your project team get out of the box and begin to encourage innovative thinking right from the beginning.
In cooperation with experienced project management experts, artists and coaches, the Project Lounge offers the following workshop for your team:
Day One: Planned Chaos
- Introduction: harnessing creative chaos
- Guided tour of artist studio or exhibition (if possible)
- Artist’s perspective: working inside and out of the box
- Project manager’s perspective and group discussion
- Vernissage: New Perspectives
Day Two: Innovation in Practice
You can choose between two interactive sessions:
- Pushing the limit – putting innovation into practice.
A hands-on workshop in which the participants will discover their own creative energy. The focus is on engaging individual enterprise rather than group dynamic.
- Collective chaos – looking beyond the obvious.
This session engages a whole group, challenging each member to “join the team”, express themselves and really listen to the needs of others.
Location, hotel accommodations, meals and transfers will be arranged to fit your project budget. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.